Breda (NL), fulltime
Do you want to be one of the main points of contact for our clients and do you have experience with making competitive proposals? Then you should read further!
- produce high quality tenders;
- communicate with clients and attend kick-off meetings;
- review requests for proposals and identify required internal and external resources;
- come up with solutions to our clients’ challenges;
- collect input from other departments, such as engineering, to compose a tender;
- make detailed cost estimates.
- have a relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- have at least 2 years relevant experience;
- be prepared to travel abroad for short periods;
- be an entrepreneur, recognize possibilities and have a clear judgement and vision;
- be able to work closely with others and also perform well individually;
- have a flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.
- excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
- challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
- engaging international working environment;
- wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
Tideway is a dynamic offshore company, highly specialized in offshore dredging, landfall construction and pipeline stabilization. The company operates worldwide in various extraordinary locations: from the North Sea to Brazil, Australia and the Middle East. Since 1991 Tideway is based in Breda on a strategic location between two world ports.
|Plaatsingsdatum||maandag 11 februari 2019|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)76 520 4140|
|Fax||+31 (0)76 520 4150|
P.O. Box 7074