- Be responsible for all deck-related activities;
- Lead the riggers/AB and crane operator during cable installation operations
- Ensure deck activities are implemented in a safe and efficient manner and all relevant Risk Assessments and Work Permits are prepared, conducted and implemented;
- Ensure the deck crew is properly briefed through the Toolbox meeting prior to commencement of deck-related activities;
- Maintain safe working practices and a high level of safety awareness;
- Ensure rigging equipment is used in accordance with the manufacturer’s intended purpose
- Ensure the rigging log and inventory is maintained and applicable certification is valid and available on board
- Ensure color coding is maintained
- Check tools are suitable and appropriate
- Make sure the tools are utilized in line with applicable procedures and relevant site/inspection
- Prepare assessments/evaluations for riggers and crane operators
- Coordinate vessel related activities of riggers/AB and crane operator
- He/she reports to the Cable Lay Supervisor
- have a valid HUET or BOSIET certificate / GWO Basic Safety trainings;
- have a STCW VI/6 Security Awareness or VI/6 Designated Security ( preferable);
- have a valid Passport, Seaman's Book, Seafarers Medical;
- have a strong awareness of Health, Safety and Environment;
- have a hands-on and no nonsense mentality;
- have a good command of English.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Tideway is a dynamic offshore company, highly specialized in offshore dredging, landfall construction and pipeline stabilization. The company operates worldwide in various extraordinary locations: from the North Sea to Brazil, Australia and the Middle East. Since 1991 Tideway is based in Breda on a strategic location between two world ports.
|Plaatsingsdatum||woensdag 5 december 2018|
|Sector||Offshore, Offshore Wind|
|Functiecategorie||Management, Operationeel, Varend Personeel|
|Regio||Nederland, Noord-Brabant, Internationaal|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)76 520 4140|
|Fax||+31 (0)76 520 4150|
P.O. Box 7074