Assembler Hydraulics and Mechanics
As an Assembler Hydraulics and Mechanics, you will be responsible for putting parts together, both independently and under supervision. You will be a proactive individual with a service-oriented mindset. You will continue your work until your goal is reached, and are used to working under pressure. Within this role, your duties will include the following:
- checking the work, drawings, materials and tools for accuracy and completeness
- reporting deviations in the work to the Foreman and/or Lead Assembler
- assigning the working method and drawings independently
- directing colleagues in a professional manner during projects
- assembling parts according to drawings in order to ensure the desired end product is realised
- ensuring that products comply with requirements (on drawings) and acting appropriately with regards to any deviations
- participating in meetings
- ensuring that tools and machines are in the correct condition and reporting to the supervisor
- undertaking any other activities required within the department.
To be eligible for this role, you must have the following:
- an LBO/MBO certificate in a mechanical engineering subject
- experience with the construction of large installations or hydraulic systems
- knowledge and experience with electrical and hydraulic systems
- the ability to interpret and understand drawings, diagrams, and test specifications
- a basic understanding of English
- a VCA certificate, or willingness to achieve one
- a lifting certificate, or willingness to achieve one
- flexibility to work irregular hours if required.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offer you a challenging fulltime job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Assembler Hydraulics and Mechanics and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Uiteraard is het ook mogelijk om in het Nederlands te reageren op deze positie.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As an Assembler Hydraulics and Mechanics, you will work at IHC Hytop, a supplier of large hydraulic propulsion systems based in Sliedrecht. The organisation designs, manufactures and installs hydraulic aggregates and complete hydraulic propulsion systems – including controls – for every conceivable application in the maritime sector, to both the dredging and offshore industries. Along with hydraulic systems, IHC Hytop supplies electrical and hydraulically-driven winches. The winch systems vary in size up to 500 tonnes and form part of large, complex projects. IHC Hytop’s motivated team of professionals strives to offer its customers the best solutions on the market.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 20 oktober 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Stephan Ooms|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|