(RollDock) Naval Engineer
- Responsible for all the engineering related aspects of projects, execute, monitors and co-ordinates the work with departments, subcontractors and clients on engineering issues.
- Determine methods statements and resources to execute the work scope.
- Prepare project resource planning, process reports, project status reports and close out reports.
- Control Engineering budget, raise internal variation orders, report potential external variation orders.
- Organize and lead project meetings and represents RollDock in meetings with clients, subcontractors and other agencies or organizations.
- Ensure compliance with RollDock engineering, quality and safety standards.
- Check and verify all project engineering related documents prepared in-house and by clients.
- Prepare project related specifications for client work scope.
- Preparation of material and equipment specifications.
- HTS Diploma / Degree in Naval Architect / Wtb or equivalent qualification.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferably in a Marine engineering.
- Experience in proposal works for land and marine projects.
- Experienced with rules and regulations for working in a land / marine environment.
- Technical knowledge of lifting / transport calculations, stability / motion analysis and structural calculations.
- Strong in construction (AutoCad) drawing, calculation, detailing and good knowledge of materials and technical requirements.
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Good computer literacy.
- Hands-on attitude and service minded.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both verbally and in writing).
- Willingness to travel abroad (occasionally).
- Planning capacity.
- Technical, commercial and pro-active attitude.
- Independent, accurate and problem-solving thinking.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player
- Inspirational working environment in a dynamic and growing company.
- Challenging position with corresponding responsibilities.
- Excellent remuneration package, pension and various insurances.
Roll Group companies Roll-Lift and RollDock offer a full range of services including Engineering, Heavy Lifting, Over the Road Transportation and Ocean Transport Solutions with a focus on the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewables, Infrastructure and Naval markets – whilst placing great importance on Health, Safety and Innovation.
With ongoing regular investment, Roll Group will expand its already impressive fleet of Heavy Lift Cranes, Lifting Systems, Specialist Transport Equipment and state-of-the-art Heavy Transport vessels.
As we are a relatively young company, we are always looking for talented, passionate and enthusiastic personnel at all levels who can contribute to the development, improvement and progression of our business. In return, we offer a supportive, positive working environment and the satisfaction of working as part of a professional team which leads the Heavy Lift and Specialist Transport Industries by example.
Please take a look at our vacancies below, and if you feel that you have the enthusiasm, skills and qualifications to fill a role with RollDock or Roll-Lift – both of whom are expanding rapidly, please send us a your curriculum vitae along with a brief covering letter.
For more information about the Roll Group please visit: www.roll-group.com
|Plaatsingsdatum||vrijdag 13 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Capelle aan den IJssel|
|Bedrijfsnaam||RollDock Shipping B.V.|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Nienke de Vries|
|Telefoon||+31 (0)10 2701450|
|Fax||+31 (0)10 2701451|
Fascinatio Boulevard 882