SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments
Royal IHC is looking for a SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments who will effectively implement and promote SHEQ-CSR policy, corporate means and methods, drive continuous improvement and monitor performance and compliance within Royal IHC's corporate departments. As SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments you will be the first point of contact for colleagues regarding SHEQ and corporate social responsibility, as well as facilitating and supporting line management in effectively organising SHEQ in their line of business. In this role, you will report to the SHEQ-CSR Director. As SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments, you will be responsible for the following:
- assessing the current SHEQ performance levels against corporate and internationally recognised standards
- drawing up annual SHEQ improvement plans to close identified gaps
- organising SHEQ roles and/or resources in line with annual SHEQ improvement plans
- contributing to the development of SHEQ roles and/or resources towards effective change agents
- preparing, maintaining and implementing SHEQ documentation
- implementing and promoting corporate means and methods, including risk assessment methodology, internal audit programmes and management reviews
- driving continuous improvement by sharing best practices and lessons learned
- providing ad-hoc support in case of incidents, accidents and/or emergencies
- offering support to proposal and project teams
- contributing to means, methods and monitoring, the employment of SHEQ-CSR personnel and continuous improvement
- setting up an effective compliance framework in cooperation with corporate SHEQ
- monitoring and reporting on SHEQ and corporate social responsibility performance and compliance
- acting as an inspiring and trusted SHEQ representative.
To be eligible for the position of SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments, you must have the following:
- academic degree, preferably in business administration, occupational health and safety, environment or quality management
- successful experience with the implementation and continuous improvement of integrated management systems, such as OHSAS18001, ISO14001 and ISO9001
- experience, preferably gained in relevant industries, with facilitating SHEQ culture and performance improvement programmes
- experience managing compliance issues is advantageous
- excellent time management and prioritising skills
- excellent communication skills spoken and written in Dutch and English
- strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Manager Corporate Departments and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
corporate departments, iso14001, iso14001 and iso9001, iso9001, manager corporate departments, ntegrated management systems, ohsas18001, sheq, sheq corporate departments, sheq manager, sheq manager corporate, sheq manager corporate departments, sheq performance, sheq performance review
The Corporate SHEQ department is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 oktober 2017|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|