Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding
As Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding you will be the first point of contact for the capacity centres Metalix, Piping and Interior for all aspects regarding Health, Safety and Environment and to a lesser degree Quality. You will also support the other SHEQ supervisors at the yards and you will report directly to the SHEQ Manager Shipbuilding. As Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- implementing and maintaining management systems for Safety and Environment
- realizing targets of the HSE year plan
- improving the safety culture
- performing internal audits
- analysis and follow-up of incidents
- measuring and reporting safety performance of the units
- keep units compliant to rules and legislation.
To be considered as Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding you have to meet the following requirements:
- a technical higher vocational education (bachelor) degree (HBO) and an MVK or HVK certificate
- more than three years of relevant SHEQ experience in a production organization
- experience in working with OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and preferably ISO 9001
- able to work in different locations of IHC in the Netherlands (driving licencse) and occasionally abroad
- able to improve the organization in terms of SHEQ management
- excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both spoken and writte.
Please note, only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates. An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
As Supervisor SHEQ Shipbuilding you will work at IHC Holland, based in Kinderdijk and Krimpen a/d IJssel. This organisation is constantly developing its design and construction activities for the specialised maritime sector. IHC Holland has a focus on innovative vessels, advanced equipment and life-cycle support for the dredging industry.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 oktober 2017|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Mevr. Sylvia Meyer - van Leeuwen|
|Telefoon||+31 78 691 0984|