SHEQ Business Partner
Excellent safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) risk control is vital to Royal IHC. In addition, performance, sustainable employability, compliance, operational excellence and continuous improvement are also of paramount importance to us. As such, we are expanding our Corporate SHEQ team in order to drive the implementation of means and methods across units and departments.
In this role, you will be assigned to SHEQ projects within Royal IHC. You will report operationally to the leader of your assigned project and hierarchically to Corporate SHEQ-CSR. Your first assignment will be to establish a safety onboarding process at our yards in Kinderdijk and Krimpen a/d IJssel. As SHEQ Business Partner, you will be responsible for the following:
- translating challenges into a business case and implementing the solution
- implementing and promoting corporate means and methods, including risk assessment methodology, inspections, and management review
- preparing, developing and maintaining SHEQ documentation
- monitoring and reporting on SHEQ performance and compliance
- facilitating line management in effectively organising SHEQ-CSR
- driving continuous improvement programs and projects
- sharing best practices and lessons learned
- providing SHEQ support within project teams
- providing ad-hoc support in case of incidents, accidents and/or emergencies.
To be eligible for the position of SHEQ Business Partner, you must have the following:
- higher vocational and/or master degree, preferably in business administration, occupational health, and safety, environment or quality management
- experience with and knowledge of integrated management systems (OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO9001 and/or equivalent);
- experience, preferably gained in relevant industries, with facilitating SHEQ performance improvement projects
- strong interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial self-starting spirit, high levels of energy and result-oriented approach
- proven success in building relationships with stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds and authority level
- ability to connect with people in order to meet business goals and the flexibility to travel abroad for work
- familiarity with project management methodologies (Agile, Prince 2, IPMA) is advantageous
- excellent command of English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- strong command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- intrinsically motivated personality and able to conduct business in an ethical, accurate and appropriate way with respect for intercultural differences
- only candidates with work visa will be considered as viable candidates
- an online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.
Terms of employment
Royal IHC offers you as SHEQ Business Partner a challenging full-time job within a successful and dynamic company with a reputation for being a worldwide leader in technological innovation. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, professional development opportunities, travel allowance, profit share, pension allowance, training courses and at least 40 days of leave per year.
Are you interested in the position of SHEQ Business Partner and do you recognise yourself in the job description? Please respond directly through our website: www.royalihc.com/careers or by using the apply button.
For more information about Royal IHC, the vacancy and the application process, please visit www.royalihc.com or call the Staffing department on +31 (0)88-015 4444.
Royal IHC does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by IHC.
csr, environment, health, quality, risk, risk control, safety, sheq
The Corporate SHEQ department is part of Royal IHC (IHC), the global market leader in the construction of specialized ships for wet mining and dredging activities, and an important player in the field of complex custom-built offshore ships. However, we do not stop there. For every ship, we also develop advanced equipment that is integrated seamlessly. In addition, we offer life-cycle support to our customers, which is available worldwide and for the lifetime of our products. If you look at our customer base, you will find prominent dredging companies, oil and gas conglomerates, offshore contractors and national governments. With offices worldwide, IHC has an international orientation. Today we have 3,000 colleagues working in various locations across The Netherlands and overseas. For more information about IHC please check www.royalihc.com.Bedrijfspresentatie
|Plaatsingsdatum||dinsdag 3 oktober 2017|
|Locatie||Krimpen aan den IJssel|
|Sector||Scheepsbouw en -reparatie|
|Contactpersoon||Dhr. Sander Morijn|
|Telefoon||+31 78 6910984|